Sunday, March 11, 2012

what is motivation

Gah I have absolutely no motivation to do anything anymore. I'm supposed to be studying for math and/or chem, because chem is confusing to me and I currently have a D in math (mostly because Nguyen hasn't updated my homework points, but still). Today I skipped church just to study for math, and guess what I did? Went and watched a K-drama -__- (actually I don't regret watching the K-drama, it's just that I never seem to be able to stick to any schedule that I give myself).
Like when I wanted to finish the introduction of my career paper this weekend. Well, the weekend's almost over, and I have typed up half a page out of two pages. ._.
Also, having any sort of goals just don't really matter anymore, I guess. I'll set goals for myself to accomplish, then I won't fulfill the goals, but then by that point I don't care at all and end up bsing a lot of stuff. Deadlines? What deadlines? Procrastinate till the day before it's due -__________-

Next year is junior year. I'm planning to take Honors English, CPUSH (if I get Bellotti [sp?] I'm switching to APUSH), Honors Precalc, AP Bio, AP Psych, and Orchestra. Which isn't the hardest of schedules, but I'm going to have to work a lot harder than I am now to stick to my average 3.8 GPA. Which isn't even high at Mission.
The bad thing about all of this is that I know what I have to do, I know that I have to work hard, but I just don't. It's not even like I don't want to work hard. It's that I get sidetracked all the time, have messed up priorities, and...... get sidetracked all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment