Thursday, March 29, 2012

heh

There's this "letter writing" thing going around on Tumblr (it's making like its 347823298th round on my dashboard) and since I reboob it but no one ever asks me to write any letters I decided I'm going to write them here.
BECAUSE YOU GUISE CARE ABOUT ME ;~~~~~~;
lolnonotreally

Dear person I hate,
I actually don't hate anyone right now. There's quite a few people that occasionally get on my nerves, and quite a few people that always get on my nerves, and some people who are very irritating, but I don't hate anyone.
I think.
Besides, if I did hate someone, why would I take the time and effort to type out a whole entire letter to them? That's a waste of my finger energy =___=

Dear person I like,
I like talking to you and I like hugging you and I like your face and I like your smile and I like your sense of humor and I like your sarcasm and I like you.
Whenever I see you I just really want to hug you because you look huggable but in reality you're not really huggable it's kind of awkward lol. In my theory of hugs, my arms are supposed to go around your neck/shoulders, and your arms around my waist because you're like three inches taller than me. When you put your arms around my neck/shoulders then my arms have to go lower and it's like uhfjdlkf what
But all in all you're quite cute and funny and adorable and I like texting you and I like talking to you and I like you.

Dear ex boyfriend
Wow, we were really young. Especially me lol, since I was twelve-going-on-thirteen and still had long black hair, parted in the center. oh my ugly days fdjksla; what am I saying I'm still ugly but when I was UGLIER lol and you were...... fifteen. I suppose in a way you were more of an older brother than a boyfriend but you were asked me to be your girlfriend and I was silly and agreed anyways. But it's not like we did anything besides hug and hold hands and you always liked to put your hand on my cheek and like hold my face.Then after the two weeks that you stayed with our family (you were my mom's friend's son, awwwwwwwwwwwkward) you went back to Hong Kong and you wrote me letters and I wrote you letters and it was nice for a while until I guess it was a mutual breaking off? Because I didn't really.... do the whole long distance relationship stuff and I started liking other boys and when I went back to Hong Kong two years later, you had a new girlfriend. And I remember thinking that it was really strange that we even 'got together' at all because you were three years older than me and a lot more mature (as mature as a teenage boy can get) and really when we met again it was like wow, a whole new person. And by then my hair was chopped to my chin and I had straight clunky bangs and contacts and was entering high school.
Do you ever think about me?
I hope you have fun majoring in music at your university in China.

Dear ex bestfriend,
I don't really have an 'ex' best friend, because I rarely fight or argue with my friends (nope, no cat fights!), male or female, so.
I guess 'ex' would also include people I've drifted away from...? Well, in that case, we still see each other because we have first period together, but we don't talk outside of class anymore and I think that's alright with both of us because well, we've met new friends and gone through different struggles and now all we do when we pass in the halls is say 'hello', or not even that.
But thank you for being my best friend throughout fifth, sixth, and seventh grade, Emily Kao.

Dear bestfriend,
To all of my (best)friends:
Thank you for sticking by me and putting up with my shit and crazyness all throughout eighth grade (and 10+ years, Trisha Nguyen!) up till now. Thanks for listening to my complaints and keeping (or.... not) my secrets and for making me laugh till I creyed.
/tear

Dear *anyone*,
attractive people on Tumblr:
You are attractive, and you post beautiful pictures on Tumblr. Please don't stop. I love stalking attractive people's pictures.
you and you and you and you and you (<-- Canto pride, yeahaahahha) are so so so SO attractive cheeckbones jawlines hair overall beautifulness eeeeeeeeee and there's more people that I stalk but then I'd be providing like dozens of links yeah I'll stop now this is getting kind of creepy.

Dear Santa,
  • Haruki Murakami books
  • Apple (mostly want an iTouch though because mi madre threw away my iTouch) products
  • Happiness
  • Two more inches
  • NICE LOOKING, SKINNY LEGS?
  • even tan lines omq
  • yup
Dear mom,
I would appreciate it if you didn't kick my butt every time I walked by you LOL

Dear dad,
lunch money please

Dear future me,
are you living in Hong Kong yet
if not
fuck you

Dear past me,
omq 
dude
I was an immature little shit
stop being an immature little shit and GROW UP
also you look better with bangs
much, much better
and contacts
and straight white teeth
go give that a try please you're hurting my eyes
okay but seriously you're going to grow up to be a nicer, maturer (maturer? more mature?) person and I wish you would hurry up and become the person I am now.
because I be punny`~@!1`~1`!~! and k@w@ii~!~!~!!2`1!@~@!

Dear person I’m jealous of,
Why are you so pretty and why are you so nice to everyone and why are you so smart and why are you so perfect and why do you like Taylor Swift holy shit her only good song was 'Safe and Sound' and that was for The Hunger Games and I think it's just lingering jealousy because
because I'm dumb that's all


Dear person I had a crush on
Like three months after I stopped liking you, you started liking me.
Like what the shit guise.
(This is towards like four guys omq)

Dear girlfriend 
Man you're so hot

Dear boyfriend 
ditto

OKAY sorry at the end it got kinda...... shitty there LOL but now I'm tired and I should be working on my career paper (212 WORDS TYPED UP, YEEEEAH) and I should be reading Things Fall Apart but right now Okonkwe seems like a bitchy sonofabanshee so I dun wanna.
Gnightfjdksl;a
also turtles are malicious horrific terrifying sonofbitches that's all.
but cats are adorable and beautiful creatures mhm

No comments:

Post a Comment