Saturday, March 3, 2012

ok seriously tho

so today after Chinese school I went to McDonald's
and okay I guess I was dressed kinda sloppily
because I was wearing all black and my ACDA sweater and like black harem pants and stuff
but okay it's not like I wanted to dress up for Chinese school
it's Chinese school.
anyways
I walked into the ladies' restroom at McDonald's
and since one of the stalls was out of order
there was quite a line
and then like
everyone in the line
turned
simultaneously
and stared at me
like
"what are you doing here"
"what"
"what are you doing"
"what are you doing with your life"
"um are you in the right bathroom"
and I just stared back at them like
"I'm a girl"
"go away"
"is it because I'm Asian"
"is it because I'm black"
"is it because I'm wearing black"
"is it because of my hobo pants"
"I'M A GIRL DAMMIT"
"YEAH I THINK I'M IN THE RIGHT BATHROOM"
...

and when I go back to meet my sister and my mom they start in on me too
"lol Janis you look like a guy"
"lol Janis did anyone mistake you for a boy"
"lol"
"lol"
"lol Janis your hair looks funny"
"lol Janis you look like a boy"
"lol"
...

so afterwards I got home and I changed into girly clothes

yes this counts as girly for me ok

I look at this picture and I just think that I am dead and tired

and I've gained weight in Texas

hi my name is Janis and I take awkward pictures with awkward poses
there.
now no one will be confused by my sexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment