Thursday, March 8, 2012

look

I don't know math
I don't get probability
I am all set to fail math
and the quiz tomorrow
:c

Lord Fluffykins comes over to comfort me

I am comforted

until I remember that pandas do not need math and therefore may be as bad
at math as they want

I wish I were a panda

this is my 'sad-because-I'm-not-a-panda' expression
what jobs don't require math
look gais I could be a songwriter gais

you are the one who's on my mind / I think about you all the time / I feel so cold when you are gone / and end up writing a lonely song.

oh wait songwriters need some kind of songwriting/rhyming skill.............
lol I know I can't rhyme gais
hangs head
hum
or........ I could just stick to poems. But 'poems' doesn't rhyme with 'gone'!
Hm. Now that I think about it......... neither does 'song'.
...
NOTHING MATTERS WHEN YOU PUT IT TO NAICE MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment