Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CIRCLE LENSES

I ordered a pair of grey GEO lenses in October.
I got them today.
:P
so apparently the US government stopped Dolly Color from delivering my lenses... but I finally got them!
and apparently my dad already opened the package (albeit the whole 'envelope addressed to Janis' thing) and then he was like "WHAT'S MAGIC COLOR HUH"
and I said "something to make me cute"
and he said "oh so you're not already cute?!"
...
and now I opened it and now I'm wearing them and they are very comfortable! I heard from some reviews that they were uncomfortable but what are those people smoking. Maybe they didn't get genuine GEO lenses...
Now some pictures, because obviously since this is my first pair of circle lenses I would document the whole experience with pictures :D
but of course, must camwhore first.

awk smile

I look good with half of my face covered

awk face

don't you think I look like a panda
with my eyebags and all
y'know
I think me and panda dear make a nice couple
On to the unwrapping! (package re-opening, really)

Dolly Color you came through for me :D

*shake shake shake* anything left?

oh, right. the lenses.

close up.

sent me an extra contact lens case as well! c:
Now on to actually putting on the lenses... just for a little bit, to test the comfort level. Then got to let them soak in contact lens solution overnight!

got one put in! opening those bottles was a biiiiitch

close up. in this light they look more blue-ish than grey

now with both in! more close up. They're supposed to be grey tho

they do look blue huh

yeesh these make my eyes look jumbo
lol lol lol they must not be very noticeable because my sister just came up to me and I looked her in the eye and she couldn't see any difference
sisterly pics

isn't she cute

see any resemblance?
and now for one final really really up close one
hi
hi hi

sisterly photobomb
wow my eyes are freaky
and my nose is ginormous wow I never really noticed
why can't I have a nice small nose
:c
and my face is really red omq

No comments:

Post a Comment