Friday, March 9, 2012

swim pictures lul

I can have a whole 'nother post for swim pictures if I want. Because I can. Because this is AMERICA. And I named my phone 'freedom' so I could let it ring. And we don't let lighthouses obstruct our pursuit of freedoms. Yeah. That's right. And it's chips, not crisps.

*DON'T MAKE ME SNAP MY FINGERS IN A Z FORMATION HIP ROTATION BOOTY SENSATION ELBOW ELBOW WRIST WRIST SNAP SNAP KISS KISS~~~*

....k only Louisa, Cynthia, and Joyce get it k

anyways... pictures. +major amounts of derp
(click on pictures for bigger sizes of derp)

don't ask me what Alisha and I are doing we were trying to be seductive

too cutes

oh my god my face I can't oh my god Alisha's face LOOOOOOOOL

dat boob tan and 1/3 of my face

a normal picture what is this

Asia!!!! she's so pretty *__*
 and yeah that's all wow

No comments:

Post a Comment