Saturday, March 31, 2012

one thing

Today was a busy busy day.

eye bags

man I look tired I didn't even try to smile

Started off my day with Chinese school at 8:50 to 12:20 ;~; Since I didn't go for the past three weeks (swim meets all on Satudays, on Fridays, on Wednesdays, every day ._.) I missed taking the midterm as well, so I made up the reading and writing parts of the midterm today. Apparently, I finished the reading part really fast, (and everyone else thought it was really hard but I thought it was easy lol) so either I failed it or I aced it.

owell
And we all brought our laptops to practice writing our essays within fifteen minutes. When we were done writing the teacher was like "ok gaise close your laptops nao~~~" but Eric and Brian were like "lol nope" and Brian was playing Maplestory LOOOOL
Then she got mad at them.
It was cold and rainy and I was kind of dressed up because I had to go straight from Chinese school to volunteering at Tech Musuem and they don't let volunteers wear blue jeans :c
so
I was wearing black pants. And my light blue Oxford shirt and grey+black striped sweater. Here's where pictures would go but I forgot to camwhore today. Also no time lul

so here's a repost of a rather strange picture I took a while back
also during Chinese school lul
man I miss my long hair ;~;
cue spam of nice long hair pictures!


















Props to you if you can recall which posts these pictures were from lul.
Anyways... so I went to Tech Museum and idk maybe all the volunteers died but there was only me, Patrick, Poorva, Sam (the guy with the cute hair/face!) and this other guy whose name I never learned lol. And the floor lead was like "oh I see you got rescheduled to this week because of your swim meet! How was it? DID YOU WIN?" 
me: ....................
floor lead:
me:
floor lead:
me:
floor lead:
me: ...yes.
floor lead: really?!
me:
floor lead:
me:
floor lead:
me: ......yes.
this was in front of all the other volunteers I was like um you don't really win swim meets individually but team won anyways so yeah............. I won
Every single time I say I went to a swim meet. Non-swimmers are like. Did you win? And I'm like. ...Yes. Sure. What. Because our entire team always wins the meets, yes. But individual events and............ lol nevermind whatever yes I won because I'm good like that

So I went to my stations: Program Space, Water Table, Earthquake, and back to Program Space again. Program Space = playing with dominoes: setting them up around the circular table and knocking them over. hah. ALSO BROKE MY KINDLE ;~; (don't even ask me how I did I don't even know ok it was in my apron pocket and I was leaning over the table when all of a sudden I hear a CRACK and I'm like uh that didn't sound good so I pull out my Kindle dear and half the screen is snowed out =___=) but just now my mom called the Kindle people (one year limited warranty, wheeeeee?) and they said that they're going to send me a new Kindle and I have to send in my old broken Kindle. so yeahaahfahsdfh

dese be my emotions

when I heard the news

dis be my face right now

Going on with my volunteering shifts:
Water Table = standing around looking around at people >.> Then break! Break = free popcorn. Earthquake = actually having to talk to the people at Tech Museum. lul and there were these two little boys who were really cute and kept asking me the magnitude on all the earthquake simulations. When it got to the 8.3 Japan one, they kept jumping up and down going "it's Japan! it's 8.3! wooowwwoheokrhowe!" and it was adorable luululll.
back to Program Space = making this drawing robot thing with an actual motor attached to pens and it ran around the paper drawing stuff lul. :D twas fun. + sam and patrick were there, along with others and we did the domino thing again. lul except this time more complex and even went off the table onto two stools so it made a big bang (hah a big bang hah) when the dominoes crashed c:
volunteering finished at 5 and then I went back home and changed into my Chinese costume for the fundraising concert at 8. Had to get there at 6:50 so ate dinner (Chipotle chicken bowl!) on the go, lul. Forgot utensils so had to walk to Panda Express in my Chinese costume (got many weird looks because my costume is shiny and covered with silver balls lol and includes a crown headpiece lul) to get a fork. 
Then we performed and in my opinion it wasn't that good but whatever
Young Men were cute. their performance is always cute. lol I think I memorized Barber already just because of the amount of times I've heard it lfjdksal; still never gets old tis quite cute very cute especially the "didily BOOOOP" part

okay none of you get what I'm talking about lol 
but I have one last thing to say
One Direction is the first non-Asian boy band I've listened to
and their voices are very nice
also their faces are very nice
I like Niall and Liam and Harry the best (their faces)

Niall Horan
Liam Payne
Harry Styles
agh such beautiful British/Irish boys I can't
ok that's all this was such a bs post I can't
also go listen to One Thing - One Direction 
I like it better than What Makes You Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment