Thursday, March 8, 2012

oh


I really didn't know that I bring him up so much. I guess I can't keep from "fawning" so much but please excuse me, I'm just giddy and... giddy. You're right, I shouldn't expect you to show any interest at all but it feels like I'm overflowing and I just talk about it. I don't even expect you to listen, it's just a thing where I have to talk about it. I don't really know how to explain it. I'm just used to telling you about random stuff that's on my mind and while I keep thinking about the same person he does crop up randomly in conversations.
But thank you very much for putting up with me this past week and not saying anything (at all!) about it and I know I've been pretty annoying and kind of a bad friend.

What am I supposed to do.
I should focus more on not alienating my friends for this one person, now?
Why can't I just focus on not failing math and have both my friends and everything and everyone happy and not irritated at me ;~;

No comments:

Post a Comment