Monday, March 12, 2012

swim swim swim

so today during swim Cory announced that Coach Des wouldn't be our coach anymore... and she's not going to come to practice anymore... because she won't be coaching us....
WELL THAT'S AWKWARD, BECAUSE I LEFT MY SWIM SUIT AND CAP AND GOGGLES AT THE MEET LIKE A DUMBASS AND SHE HAS ALL MY FUCKING STUFF.
=______________=
Now guess who doesn't have a meet suit.
=___________________________=


dude srsly why am I so dumb and why timing so bad
but surprisingly she didn't flip a shit that me and Aaron have to go play with orch at the district office on Thursday but we still have to go swim for half an hour .__.

and today during practice we did a bunch of hard sets and then we split into distance/sprint... me and Mak in the sprint section, lane 4. there's like eight distance swimmers in all of JV /facepalm/
and Mak is hella fast at sprinting omq. quoting Tara: "that kid's a monster." 
I noticed something a while ago. when I talk to Jeremy I never just say "Jeremy". I have to say "JeremyMak." Together. you know. it's just a thing that I have to do when talking to him.
JeremyMak.
JeremyMak.
JeremyMak. 
say it all fast and stuff and it just sticks together and sounds cool
y'know
yep.

...
I need a new suit.
Mom won't let me get a two-piece suit.
The main reason I want a two-piece suit is because I want to tan my stomach, not "show off to all the boys", Mom. -____________-

idk but I want this suit
and it's on CLEARANCE!!!
too bad I wanted another suit as well but they're all sold out of my size :c

No comments:

Post a Comment