Tuesday, March 13, 2012

oh, math

CAHSEE today lol.
we had an essay prompt that said "you and your group of friends won an all-expense paid trip to any place in the world for a week. write a persuasive essay convincing the judges of the contest about which place you want to go"
and so I wrote about Hong Kong
(so did Victoria lul <3 <3 <3)
and basically I talked about food
and shopping
and shopping
and shopping
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
"why do you want to go to Hong Kong"
"because I like shopping and eating"
and I ended it with "shopping4lyf3bro"
.____.
I wonder if they'll fail me now. fdsk;lfjkd

and during math tutoring I kept almost falling asleep
idek I couldn't stop myself ;~;
my eyelids just kept closing and I had to like shake myself to keep from falling asleep
I'M SORRY, MATH TUTOR
and I remember he was reading this problem from the book like "A woman is having three triplets. [Well, good for her.] What is the probability that she has two girls and one boy? [NO ONE CARES]"
[bracketed parts are his comments]
and I just remember that
with every problem he kept making amusing comments
lol
lol
lol.
now I am back home and I have eaten two bowls of Honey Bunches of Oats
yum yum
in my
tum tum

No comments:

Post a Comment