Friday, March 9, 2012

first swim meet for the season!

we got to skip sixth period :D
so I carpooled with Alisha and Annaliese and it was unbelievably hot, like summer hot, and we were all wearing floral dresses and stuff and like sweating our butts off.
we got there and found out that the Castro Valley people's suits were black and green, just like ours .___. then we went and warmed up... three lanes for approximately 75 people. yay.
four events to do! first event (and of the meet): 200 medley relay c: with Nikki, me, Miranda, and Melissa. Nikki - back, me - breast, Miranda - fly, Melissa - free. and we beat them all haha. I went a 33.5 for my breast split!!! two seconds faster than what I got in time trials :D :D :D
then 200 IM. haven't swam that event since like last year >.> so I dropped around five seconds. came in first in the heat/event as well, Connie came in second. I got 2:37 c:
then someone scratched me and it really really hurt (see details below)
and then I did pretty bad for my 100 breast .__. got a 1:19 >:c there was absolutely no competition there so I had no motivation. added a second!
since I was so tired out from my 100 breast and then I had to swim a 100 free in the 400 freelay (free relay lol) and I got a 1:09. LOOOOOOOL ONLY ME WTF JFLKDSJ
GOES A 1:03 IN TIME TRIALS
GOES A 1:09 AT THE MEET
/buries face in hands
oh well we still got first in that heat/event anyways so
all in all today was a good day.
EXCEPT.

so someone scratched me today during the meet
while I was warming up in the warm up pool (which is 2 feet deep, btw -___-)
someone just
ran their talons
down the left side of my chest.
it looks worse in real life because the light has washed the scratch out but
it's around five inches long and it bled pretty badly and now it's stopped bleeding but now it's just bright scarlet red and hurts like an Oedipus

and I kept track of all of you who clicked 'readmore for risque photo'
it shows on my stat counter whoever clicks 'readmore'
y'all be pervs

No comments:

Post a Comment