Thursday, June 28, 2012

fraynz

the best part of Elite is during breaks and afterwards.
today I woke up with terrible bedhead. and I was trying to fix it. but it was just getting worse. and then I was like screw it I give up



also I forgot to put on bb cream today LOL so basically went out bare faced... still surprisingly looks good o__o skin's not red, pimples don't show much so yey^^
I thought it didn't look too bad but apparently it was so remarkably bad that Mark made several remarks about it
(don’t shoot me he actually did and I like making Mark puns ok they literally make themselves)

“your hair looks a lot neater during school… it’s like pointing in five different directions today”
well too bad I don’t like making myself pretty for SAT class

plus Mark is the only one I take this crap from because he give me food
lolno that's not true I take this crap from like all my best friends
someone said I'm a pushover
....maybe I am so
and during breaks I also went to see Cynthia's classroom and hang out with Carol and stuff<3 ALSO reconnected with Lucy, I haven't seen her in... forever. We used to go to the same church :o
also there is a cute guy in their class lol same cute guy I've mentioned in previous posts ugh he is so cute and skinny why do I like skinny guys


after Elite me Cynthia and Selena went to Starbucks
me and Selena got grande green tea frappucinos^^



dude whenever I smile my cheekbones make weird bumps on my face
 twinsies drinks + Cynthia's java chip #nonconformingcynthia




she went and got Subway.
and then I walked home and made this useless post

No comments:

Post a Comment