Monday, June 11, 2012

hi

It is
really hot
and I don't want to do anything
much less study for math
screw math
:c
I'm getting a B whatever I do
:c :c :c
last semester I got a C because I was like screw it I'm not studying for it #COLD TURKEY #YOFFO (you only fail finals once which as it turns out is NOT true)
and my grade
stayed
the same.
an
86. LOL
I got a 96% on my chem final because Kumar uploads grades within an hour of us taking the final. There was a 33 point curve LOOOOOL
and yeaaah.
Also took history final today and that was easy... last five questions were about Mr. Cain and random stuff looool
Oh go and check out my vanity blog because I made a post about transgender JanJans
that's all for today
too hot to do anything but listen to B1A4 and fangirl about how cute they are

No comments:

Post a Comment