Wednesday, June 6, 2012

swim banquet

now it's really the end of swim season 2012 :c
so basically people got awards and we ate nice things like pasta and fruit and cheesecake. And also Mo's giant stuffed tiger made a few guest appearances. During the banquet someone kept staring at me :P and I also stole looks when he wasn't looking ... hopefully. After the banquet we took pics like crazy.
and now I'm really tired and trying to study for math/prepare for chem presentation tomorrow so I'll let the pictures do the talking. Make of them what you will :P
(click photos for larger size/better quality)

anthony's hand placement and spencer's perfect donk

the "nikki"

model material right here

and here

ff girls

oh Alisha

DOIN' THE "NIKKI"

and after the banquet I also took lots of up close and unflattering pictures with Jonathan's camera :P of Jonathan and Jeremy
here they are
first one that Jonathan takes of me that's up close and sharp and defined and whoa


and then a whole bunch that I take of him and Jeremy that are....... blurry LOL ok I don't have any photography skills whatsoever ;~;






There's lots more, I just picked the best shots LOL
For more pics... see here if you're friends with Jonathan Chen lul.

And then he took like fifty billion stop motion pics of me hugging Jeremy................


.......yeah.

I'm going to miss all of you swim buddies -- can't wait till next season! I know I always complain about swim during swim season but really I love it and all of you too <3

No comments:

Post a Comment