Sunday, July 1, 2012

in which janjan is a clumsy wretch

Hi it is Sunday afternoon which is usually "dress up in clothes I don't usually wear and try to act cute" day.
But first you should really listen to Us - Regina Spektor (not just because it's from 500 Days of Summer, which is, by the way, one of my favorite movies) because it is very nice sounding


my smile looks really fake wow 


requisite tongue selca


My hair is so unruly it won't go the way I want it to and I need to trim it like once every other day to maintain a nice looking length >___>



yeah... haven't worn this dress out once lol but it's nice to lie around my house in


you see that weird looking dark mark on my arm?


it is a burn I got yesterday when I was cooking dinner I accidentally brushed against the pot and got this................... -_____- because it is an unspoken law that whenever I'm in the kitchen I have to either get burned, or drop plates (of food), or spill water, or burn whatever I'm cooking D:


Also I've been staying up late reading Avengers fanfiction (ALICIAAAAAAAAA :C) and therefore my eye pouches have been melting into eyebags =_______=
and still undecided on what color to dye my hair. Went to Marina yesterday and the red foaming Palty was all sold out .____.
Oh well maybe when Trisha finally makes up her mind I'll be forced to make a decision too and then we can go buy hair dye.
.....I noticed I tend to end my posts abruptly lol here have a picture of me with gigantic unnatural eyes
more here

No comments:

Post a Comment