Wednesday, June 20, 2012

gatsby

Today I just felt like styling my hair a little lol. Didn’t do it in the morning because ew, who wants to spend time trying to look good just for Elite. (lol I got a 1960 on the first diagnostic test, the exact same score as the diagnostic test I took four months ago .__.) Also Jeremy texted me in the middle of class with pictures saying that he gelled his hair LOL.
Personally, I prefer the volumized look, not the spiky hard gelled up thing. Maybe seeing too many cute Korean guys’ hairstyles have ruined me D:
So here’s my transformation from flat to POOF


I like sticking out my tongue


in pictures.
Now excuse me for three minutes while I go poof up my hair...


Gatsby the magic moving rubber



Actually this picture is really creepy



See volume is good. Well, it looks better, anyways. Mkay I want to go watch more episodes of Community study my Elite vocab words so gbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment