Saturday, June 2, 2012

janjan is a bitter bitch

////////////////Janin////////////////
before you read this post I just want to say that I really have no idea what I just wrote and I kind of really need to pee but I don't want to get up so this post is basically some rubbish I wanted to get out of my system

I really don't get why people say they miss having a crush or some guy to obsess over because really it's the shittiest feeling in the world. I mean sure, you get "butterflies in your stomach" whenever you see him, whatever that means (nausea?) and all those cliche expressions about falling into his eyes
no
I mean circle lenses

ian lee is a hotbeb101

Why would you want that. Do you need a guy in your life for your life to have purpose or =____= If I had the choice I would rather just obsess over my hot Asian pop stars and read fanfiction where my gay OTPs dance in a field of daisies and ride unicorns into the sunset and live happily ever after. Instead of real guys because that just sucks. I usually don't obsess over guys quite as much as my friend does (switching guys every few weeks) but lately it seems childish. Haven't found anyone who really matches yet, but he's cute so you're going to spazz all about him and tell all your friends about him and make him out to be super cute and super cool and then be disappointed later. But wait you don't care about him after all when next month you're going to meet another guy who's cooler and hotter and
it actually works for you.
I don't know I can't do that why can't I do that
but why

whenever I like a guy I keep getting all hung up on him and I don't know he kept leading me on and I kind of hate him right now so that's okay but whenever I see him he just looks at me all ... sad like and I'm like no don't try those eyes on me you're the one that decided it was fun and cool to say stuff you didn't mean and pretend like you liked me too fuck you
but then I can't say that in person because I don't actually want him to hate me I just want to hate him. passively. why do I wave back to him when he waves hi to me gah hghgdh hghdjf.
actually no I don't really hate him that much I just ... don't. Like him. I mean. When someone starts leading you on for months that kind of kills the romance thing. And I guess it's a weary sort of dislike because whenever I see him there isn't any of that "ooh I hate that guy I want to rip his balls off and staple them to his neck" feel
there's just
disappointment. I thought you were better than that. we're not friends so I don't have to be nice to you but ok I'll wave
and then after I wave I'm like
why did I just do that

anyways now I guess I kind of like this other guy? and he texts me and he chats me but right now it's sort of a guy friend situation where yeah he's cool to hang out with but our conversations are basically
I don't know
he gives nice hugs but there's something missing
"hey I like sitting on your lap
and hugging you for a long time
and talking to you alone
and generally being all over you
but I don't really like you
so let's just be friends
but I like sitting on your lap"
is my current mindset on him

idanaaaaaaa
...
I just really hate guys can they all just go die

In other news, BIG BANG HAS UPLOADED  THE MV FOR MONSTER GO WATCH IT NOW IT'S FAB GD LOOKS FAB WITH PINK HAIR DAESUNG LOOKS FAB WITH PLATINUM BLONDE HAIR THEY ALL LOOK FAB WITH SHINY EYES

This has been a real quality post y'all
////////////////Janout////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment