Saturday, June 9, 2012

well at least my diet is safe

so I was taking a break from shipping my OTP and decided I wanted a cookie
you know, one of those beautiful oatmeal raisin ones that are soft and fill your mouth with the delicious taste of oatmeal raisin (I like oatmeal raisin cookies okay)
and then I had this whole intense internal debate about sticking to my diet because I am currently on sort of a diet plan where I want to eat less than 1500 calories a day and I literally spent five minutes sitting on the stairs with my head in my hands having this terrible argument with myself
finally I decided you know what screw my diet I'm going to get a cookie
and then I skipped into the kitchen
only to realize that the last of the cookies had been eaten this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment