Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ootd

had the most excruciating cramps during writing portion of Elite
for the entire one and a half hour I was like hunched over my desk screaming silently
it was bad
I want to be a man now.
Well... men can't dress as nicely as girls do. Otherwise, they're labled as "gay".
Once my gay friend told me "Well yeah, of course gay guys dress well. What do you think we do spending all that time in the closet?"
I laughed.
For like ten minutes.



But guys are sooooo skinny. Summer goal: lose enough weight so that my cheekbones stand out and my collarbones stand out even more.
......I just ate a whole bunch of chocolate so
I'll get there.


outfit that I threw together this morning! Forever21 grey cardigan, Forever21 blue loose v-neck (it was on sale for five bucks in the buy 1 get 1 pile lol), Forever21 fake denim shorts (they're waaaay too comfy to be real denim), Forever21 brown studded belt (it's way too big -_____- I've cinched it all the way in and it's still too big lol. And it's size small too o.o)
Wow. I just ... wow. First outfit that is completely Forever21.
SCORE


Also I have really weirdly shaped thighs I don't know why this makes me sad WAE CAN'T MY LEGS LOOK GOOD


workin' on dat shmile


I was bored during Elite (when not in excruciating [ELITE VOCAB WORD] pain) so that's "LET FREEDOM RING and 'MMMERICA and HOME OF THE BRAVE and BALD EAGLES" you see on my hand there
written using an Elite pen.


Also I want to dye my hair (sort of). If not I can just wait till all the black dye finally fades and my naturally highlighted (chlorine fried) hair come back because that's kinda pretty too.
If I do dye my hair it'll either be Palty Ganache Tart



basically generic Asian brown hair
or Palty Jewelry Ash


which looks grey here but it says on the box that it'll only turn grey if you dye it from blonde. And if you dye it from black/brown it'll have this dark purplish tone that I think is pretty.
Lately lots of people have been dying their hair lilac and I really don't like lilac lol
hmmmm. TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DYE MY HAIR ;~; /can't make decisions /is shot

No comments:

Post a Comment