Sunday, June 24, 2012

shopping haul

hi guise, I'm not dead yet.
I'm just really tired and lately been in a non-blogging mood (SEASON FINALE FOR KORRA WAS YESTERDAY MAN ALL THE FEELS)
and lazy
and Elite-occupied lol.

clearly this post is supposed to go in my other "vanity blog" but I kind of don't want to make it all complicated and have two different blogs because I have like five different Tumblrs right now lol.
but I also don't want to delete the other blog because it had nice hallmark posts like when I dyed my hair tangerine.
actually, the only reason I'm blogging about this at all is because I was coerced into it by Trisha so here you go.
(the mandatory selcas, first)



Bought this robot shirt thing from Taiwan last summer and it has been the source of many awkward comments (cough Shehzad and Caleb cough) because of the odd double layer shirt front thing.
The double layer neckline does not mean that I have two shirts. Please do not pull open the first layer and look inside my shirt. (what a harrowing experience)



 me trying to be duh secksy (kudos to you if you recognize the kpop related quote!)


me cracking up because I am not duh secksy in any way


OOTD: robot shirt from Taiwan, shorts from Forever21 (bought on Friday; part of shopping haul)
they were so nice and I've been looking for them forever(21) and sooooo comfortable and stretchy lol. I'm a size 25 and these were in size 25 but I seriously think I could have bought a size 23 or 24 and they'd still fit because they were so comfy.


They're actually not that short they just look really short because my shirt is so long.


Also from Forever21..... BELTS!
Only from Forever21 (favorite store ok) can you get three really cute belts for $4.50 @__@


my nails are stubby boo


yes a cream v-neck because I like v-necks and I can't get enough of them


Went to 1st Impression and got this dress!
For those of you who haven't been there before, they sell very kawaii Asian-cute clothes. <3


It's like a pinafore type dress lol.
And yeah that's not a stain on the dress it's just a wrinkle that got colored funny by my webcam o__o


I want to be cute too.
Okay yeah I need to review my 250 words for tomorrow and I don't really want to blog anymore either so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment