Saturday, June 9, 2012

vain post about hair

I really want hair like Sunye from Wonder Girls when she had short hair



or Park Shin Hye when she had short hair during/after filming You're Beautiful






or Yoon Eun Hye when she had short hair during/after filming Coffee Prince






but I don't know because they're all so pretty anyways with any hairstyle. People told me after I got my haircut that I looked cute (SO I WASN'T CUTE BEFORE? HMPH :C) but maybe they were just saying that...? I guess it does make my cheeks look less round because the hair layers frame my face (sort of, not really lol)


salivates after pretty people who don't have fat cheeks like me :c
lol I kind of just want hair that will flatter my face shape. I guess it kind of does now, but I don't know what I'm doing when I cut layers and end up just feathering the edges out :P


maybe I'll just let it grow out first and then cut it back to this length-ish... since right now it's like the perfect length for Park Shin Hye's/Yoon Eun Hye's hair :o
OR EXPERIMENT LOL
hopefully I won't have to shave my head after I do :P

No comments:

Post a Comment