Monday, June 18, 2012

ELITE =___=

Today was the first day of Elite and yes we took a diagnostic test, just like every Monday from now on :c for eight weeks :C
There's hella people there lol. All the rooms are named after a prestigious university/college and there's like fifteen different classrooms and around 20-30 people in each one. I knew people from Logan LOL but majority is probably Mission. A looooooot of Mission people. Young, Flora, Mark, Meena, Jennifer Yin, other people I don't really talk to, etc....
They gave us a backpack. And a binder. For free. Oh wait, it's not free. We paid $2400 for that. And yes I see the irony in $2400 .___.
Just graded my test because I have the answer sheet and the test packet even though they have my scantron bubble thing I also put my answers on my test like they said I should. And lol it's not very pretty ;~;
Oh well I'll see what I have to do about the test corrections thing later. NOW IT'S TIME FOR VOCAB :C :C :C


My fingers look really weird. Well anyways, in these two torture boxes are 2,000 vocabulary words. And I'm supposed to memorize 25 from each box today. That's 50 (in case you can't add). There's a quiz tomorrow and if I don't get 90% that's considered a fail and then I have to take a second make-up quiz and if I fail THAT I get a demerit. Three demerits and I get kicked out of boot camp WITHOUT A REFUND. =______=;

Anyways, all we did today was the test thing. We got out at 12:30. Walked to Mission Burger with people, got picked up by mom. Then she wanted to "teach me how to walk home" o___o so we left her car at Mission Burger. And walked home. ...
Got sister. Walked back to her car.............. went to the Tea Island in Marina and got watermelon icy^^ (there's a cute tomboy there with a really neat fringe) and then Subway, yum yums. Finally went back to the Marina plaza and got a haircut c:




The back is loads shorter though. And you can see my hair growing out from the freakishly black dye.




Gratuitous pics of myself just cuz.
And now I'm going to study my vocab and try not to think about EXO because they're too hot
and later going to ClubSport for dry land :P

No comments:

Post a Comment