Thursday, June 14, 2012

so bored

I don't feel like blogging but I guess since I did go shopping yesterday and today's the first day of summer I'm kind of obligated to do so. .__.
Also, a few days ago my blog reached the 5,000 views mark. I'm not sure whether I should be happy or sad that you guys stalk my blog so much...

Anyways. Last day of school yesterday and I decided to dress like a boy.





People insisted on taking pictures with me... so I'm only interesting when I look male?






After school me, Louisa, Trisha, and Cynthia went to Great Mall and kind of derped around for five hours lol.
[obligatory pictures]


Louisa's so qute


I really don't know why we aren't signed with any modeling agencies yet


srsly.

I went and got my hat from Zumiez. It was only $20 c: c: c:





Patented Louisa pose.


And then..... 


There was this big box thing with a "75% off" sign on top and well bottles of lotion that used to be $11 were now $2.75.
So I paid 8 bucks for two big bottles of lotion and one bottle of hand cream. <3


And yeah... that was a short haul. Lol there wasn't anything that I really wanted to buy, besides my hat. Hat splurge. And it's cute c: Cuter than other hyped up brands like "diamond" or "OBEY" or "stussy" okay.

On to today. ....Woke up at 10:30, went for a walk, then to Trisha's house to eat hummus chips, play melee, and talk about cute Korean popstars. Then got back home at like 1. Ate instant noodles for lunch. YAY DIET BREAKERS! 
Now I'm tired who cares about blogging bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment