Monday, June 4, 2012

everything's alright now (better)

So the benefits of people reading your blog are... basically nonexistent. Except for this time it actually smoothed out our little friendship bump. The person I wrote the last two posts about saw the first post I made about him (the angry bitchy one) and then wrote a response post on his tumblr, linking what he said to posts from MY tumblr and THIS BLOG
and then I saw it and then proceeded to write the very coherent post below this one. ...Then sent him an e-mail, hopefully explaining lots of the misunderstandings happening between us and within a few short e-mails everything was better.
But then I decided it would be better if less people saw what I wrote/what I think because then they'd hate me forever! Hence the URL change. Are you happy now, Christie? Except it's now my blog URL instead of tumblr...
I like 'airchrysalism' too much to even think about changing it. Guess I'll just have to put less personal stuff on it. And refrain from being a big bitch.

Anyways, moving on...
A few days ago I saw a sweater that I liked very much from Kingdom Culture (a Christian clothing website store thing) and it's like maroon and says "REP THE KING" and it's very nice and only twenty dollars. 


But the maroon version that I wanted was all sold out of sizes EXCEPT small! (Which would be perfect... but I don't know what their sizing was.) So my friend, who owns one in size medium, was like "oh yeah I'll let you try it" and then yesterday he was like "want to try it tomorrow? it's going to be like 60 degrees and rain" so I said yes. And then I also nicknamed him Shaniqua. 
(OK GOING OFF ON A TANGENT HERE yesterday his gtalk status was 'busy' and I don't usually like to chat 'busy' people because 'busy' people are usually busy... so I put his last name as my gtalk status (the day before, I did the same thing and then he chatted me so I knew he wasn't busy) and then I checked his status again like half an hour later and his status was now set to my last name xD (oh god I haven't used that emoticon in like centuries) and then I liked that. ...very much. More than I should. And then we talked for ages. /END TANGENT)
So me and Louisa were in the library during lunch on account of the wind and rain and storm and bleh and I was wearing my bright green hoodie and scarfie and then I texted him to come to the library because I wanted his sweater
(actual text words were: "come library want sweater" LOL)
and then me and Louisa were playing ten fingers and I was winning (not sure whether that's a good thing or not; one of my "never have done"s was "never won in pokemon showdown" .________.) and then I saw him come in and he obviously saw us too (can't miss dat neon green) but he did some weird loop thing and I saw his head peeking out behind library stacks LOL IDE but finally he came over and then he stripped and that was oddly hot because he's so fit and then I put on his sweater (took off hoodie first) and it was blessedly WARM and smelled very nice. 
Like very, very nice. it smells like him when he hugs me 
and then me and Louisa and him were talking more and then she said "I'm going to call you Shaniqua from now on." and he turned and looked at me like "did you tell her that you were going to call me Shaniqua" and I was like "no" and then I told Louisa that yesterday I'd said the same exact thing LOOOOOOL and then we laughed and died for a few minutes and he just looked at us like "is this seriously what you do every day at lunch" and then we talked and replayed ten fingers and it was nice. then lunch ended and I gave him my hoodie to wear LOL and IT ACTUALLY FIT. I WAS SURPRISED (it's S/P sized, from Forever21 LOL) albeit a little short. but still looked very nice, actually. I think he's one of the few guys who could pull off a neon green hoodie :P
and then he walked me to the gym quad (normal routine after lunch) and then we hugged and he still smelled very nice and very good.
after school I saw him again and we walked to the M-wing and then he said "do you wear perfume" and I said I don't and then he said "oh yeah okay then it just smells like girl. Me and Richard were debating this in math class and he said it just smells like girl but I said it smells like coconut" and I replied something and I just smelled it but it just smells like him really
then he gave me back my neon hoodie but I was like "your sweater's so warm" and he said "am I supposed to walk home in a T-shirt" and I was like "you could wear my hoodie" and he replied "wow no all the drivers will be looking at me" so he decided to go home in a T-shirt. Idk lol. 


And now I'm still wearing it and it smells like him good and I keep sniffing it every few minutes is this bad this is pretty bad but things are good now please stay this way.

p.s. Just checked the Kingdom Culture website store. They're sold out of ALL smalls, in every color except purple, and I don't like purple D:

p.p.s. GO CHECK OUT MY VANITY BLOG UPDATED WITH NAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment