Wednesday, February 22, 2012

purple love

I am in misery
Maybe this is all because my expectations are too high. I can't expect you to change just for me, and in fact I wouldn't really like it if you did. Actually, I don't even know what I want. I don't want you to change. I want you to change. I want you to stay the same. There were parts of your old personality that made me hate you. I wonder where those parts went. I know they haven't really gone away, maybe just buried in the dirt.
and there ain't nobody who can comfort me
Everyone else is busy with their own thoughts and troubles and they try to pay attention but they don't, not really. In the end I am talking to glazed eyes and bobble-head nods while they listen patiently for the first opportunity to change the subject.
why won't you answer me?
I am burning with questions but I keep silent. I am seeking something desperately, yet at the same time running away for all I'm worth.
 the silence is slowly killing me
WHY CAN'T YOU TALK TO ME
WHY CAN'T I TALK TO YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment