Wednesday, February 1, 2012

gargadsf

omg wtf I got 26 views from Russia
vat
and I also got badly sunburned on Sunday because of that stupid swim meet
so now my face is red and peeling and flaking and altogether bad
I remind myself of a lobster
and I do not look cute


/slathers different face creams/lotions all over face
/ends up clawing at face in pain
/sits here and peels at face
/is altogether dreadful

but EXO-M and EXO-K teaser MVs are nice c:
EXO-M has the better singers.
But EXO-K has far prettier members.
Bias from EXO-M: Lu Han!!!
and there's also this pretty boy from EXO-K that I like (both his face and his voice c:) but I don't know his name lul.

Song of the day: What Is Love (Chinese version, because I like the Chinese version better heh) - EXO-M. Lu Han is the pretty boy who sings at 0:25!!!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT I LOVVEEE
    BABY DONT HURT ME
    DONT HURT ME
    NOOO MORREEE
    .LOVE THAT SONG!
    I'm reading all your posts now because your blog is great, okay
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete