Tuesday, February 21, 2012

mew mew mew

So weary, but I think I have finally figured out more about what it means to love someone.
Not just romantically, but with all your heart, and body, and soul, and mind.
When you can no longer see any of their superficial imperfections for the real person that they are.
When their smile brightens up your day instantly, and you find elephants are running around in your stomach.
When they're away, and you miss them so much that you worry constantly that they will forget you. That you will no longer mean anything to them once they don't see you every day.
That terrible, wonderful feeling of surprised relief when they do remember you, remember your birthday, remember little things about you and go out of their way to make you smile.
When you love someone so much that they're bigger than your pride.
When you stop searching for material, superficial pleasures to fill up empty voids and realize.

There were other things, but they seem to have all flown out of my head.
...
Darn it, why don't I ever have my laptop handy when I think of these things :c

No comments:

Post a Comment