Thursday, February 2, 2012

moar first world problems

You ask me
a question that I cannot answer
and
are you testing me
are you analyzing me
are you judging me
do you really want to know?
for me
there is no answer to this
for
the world tells me
money
my religion tells me
Jesus Christ
my culture tells me
good education good job good family good life
 what do you think
is the key to happiness?

I don't know what to say
I don't know what to think
I am confused for
what do you want me to say?
what do you want from me?

Chocolate. Being thin. But those two things contradict each other.
Love. Independence. But those two things are in direct conflict.
(Once you're in love your heart belongs to someone else. Dependent.)

I say that it's
not worrying about the future, not regretting the past, and living in the moment,
however cliche that might sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment