Wednesday, February 15, 2012

what

I like you.
But I don't know what you want, or what you feel, or what to do, or what to say, and now I feel like I've been playing a fool all along.
Can you do me a favor, and tell me straight up what you feel? Otherwise I'm left here picking up signals one after the other. Mixed, dropped all over the place, you're driving me crazy.
I can take it if you don't feel the same way as I do. What I can't take is if you lead me on, consciously or not. Whether you know it or not -- I'm dying because of all the awkwardness.
One reason I'm so awkward around you is because I don't know what you feel, or what you're thinking, and I don't want you to hate me, or think I'm stupid, so I don't say anything.
(wow that reason sounds really stupid once I type it all out)
(I don't know)
(it's just the way I feel)
and there's more stuff but I don't really want to think about it. What I want to do right now is cry, lie down, and let my troubles trample all over me.
Isn't that what I always do, anyways? Let my troubles devour me? Maybe that's why life doesn't ever give me a break. I don't fight hard enough for it.

I was so happy today but now I feel like all that happyness was premature.

No comments:

Post a Comment