Thursday, February 2, 2012

letters to friends

dear ms.
thank you for sticking by me
even though we do not have classes together
even though we tease each other
you know when to stop
(unlike others)
I can tell you everything
thank you.

dear mr.
I feel like I'm snubbing you
because when we meet after school and walk together until we separate and go our own ways
I am secretly looking for another
and you are secretly thinking of another
and often I go adventuring without you
leaving you looking after me

dear ms.
I feel like I am always dragging you on my adventure
one after the next
all about me me me
I am sorry for being selfish
are we drifting apart?

dear mr.
I feel like you started teasing me
from the day that I met you
our friendship is based on
needling each other
and sometimes you make me laugh
and sometimes you make me want to cry
and sometimes you make me want to punch you
it would be nice if you did not tease me
for
a day
an hour
that I'm in your company.

dear ms.
I have told you everything
and you use those things to make fun of me
and tell other people
(see above mr.)
so they can make fun of me too.
I have noticed that you do not tell me anything
so I do not tell you anything anymore either
lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment