Saturday, February 11, 2012

is this a poem or an essay

It says a lot when I don't feel anything anymore. All your criticisms, unfair conclusions, hypocrisy -- I don't hear it. Like my fourth grade teacher once said of me: in one ear and out the other.
Does that mean a lot? It certainly shows how unpredictable your moods can be. They change and shift multiple times an hour.
Willful, foolish child; headstrong mother figure who only sees things one way. Black/white with no hint of grey: two people who couldn't see things more differently, from similar point of views.
I am eating away the emptiness inside, eating until I cannot stand it anymore.
I weigh myself over and over again, and no one notices except the scale. It tells me, in a detached sort of way, that I am no good to myself and of no use to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment