Saturday, February 18, 2012

profanity galore

like no seriously don't read this please this is just a swear word filled rant you won't miss anything

Fuck off, you sorry excuse for a human being.
No one likes you. Go die in a hole, you piece of shit.
You think you're always right. You jump to conclusions all the fucking time. And your brain is too fucking small to realize when you're wrong, so you cling stupidly onto your mistaken convictions.
And you influence others to do the same.
Fucking hell.
My life would be so much better if you died right now, today. I would celebrate. I would throw a fucking casket party for you. That's how happy I would be.
What the actual fuck. What kind of a person are you? You're too stupid to form clear, logical thoughts, so you come up with random arguments and make up your own fucking reasons. Then you insist that you're right.
But nooooo. You accuse me of blaming other people for my own mistakes! Wow. Just... wow. That's rich, coming from you.
You know what, I'm not wasting my time and energy staying up writing a whole post about you.
Just.
Fuck off and die. Everyone would be happy.
No, wait a minute.
Don't fuck off and die.
Let me stab you a few times first.
Then you can fuck off and die somewhere.
Under a rock.
In a hole.
Alone.
Without anyone to argue with.

No comments:

Post a Comment