Sunday, July 29, 2012

fweeee day

So today was our free day at Smith and I wanted to go to the pool in the morning to swim with Michelle but it was closed :c I woke up at 7:30 for nothing.
And then I watched a few episodes of White Collar (new favorite show yes) and then some Olympics gymnastics. 'MMMMMMURICA.
After lunch me, Sela, Kimberly, and Michelle went to town and bought things lol.
I got a wonderfully impractical fuzzy monster... hat from Faces (a wonderful Northampton store that has everything.)







A visit to Harrell's for strawberry ice cream. Never anything else. Yum yum in my tum tum.
Then went to Urban Outfitters to look (and 30% off sale, yes) and didn't find anything worth buying. Drooled over the pair of wedge sneakers and studded shirt collars I fell in love with. Tried on a galaxy print "rabbit" headband or something (you'll see lol) and big hornrimmed glasses to get in touch with my inner hipster c; (Kimberly said it was to get in touch with my inner Korean LOL)




Tried to go get Jeremy Mak his birthday present but the comic book store was closed. >:
Came back.
Decided to go swimming in the lake with Kimberly and Sela.

Me and Sela contemplating the meaning of life while Kimberly practices stalker skills.

they called me 'chocolate' :c

Went swimming. It was very cold. We spent about thirty minutes standing butt-deep in the water daring each other to go under first LOL. In the end I went under because I had cap and goggles. Very murky underwater. Rope swing though, so we all swung (or tried to swing) into the lake heh.
Missed dinner at the cafeteria because we were swimming till like 6:15 and then we had an impromptu 'dress dinner day' and wore dresses (since I didn't have one I borrowed one of Sela's!) to eat at this Asian noodle place (so good.)


Damn you, cursed swimmers' man shoulders.
Speaking of swimmers, Ryan Lochte won gold in the men's 400 IM. Phelps got fourth place. YEAH LOCHTEEEEEEEEE
okay that is all I am going to go do my laundry and one of the leader counselor people, Liz, is armed with a Nerf gun and I am scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment