Friday, July 13, 2012

oh and if i had a brain

I've actually been really ugly the past few days (pimple breakout! all over my face) and I didn't have the energy to actually make myself cute (lol go to Elite in same clothes I slept in, nbd) and huge eyebags (mapling all day all night) and yeah so that's why I haven't been making many ootd posts.
But here I made an effort today.
And people were like "wow Janis you're wearing a dress" and lol



lol smile still ugly



but I like to think that my face is getting slimmer! (why can't my cheekbones just stick out please why do I have such a round face)


unflattering pic #1543554345


OOTD: this gray/green blazer/cardigan thing from Forever21, floral sundress from Forever21 (at the back you can see my swim tan .___.)


my legs are so unflatteringly short


so's my face lol
unflattering
I mean
not short

actually before like twenty seconds I didn't realize I could embed Youtube videos in my blog posts lol. But NOW I KNOW and here's my current jam: Shelter - Birdy.
I love her voice.
It's so hauntingly beautiful ugh so naice


toodles

P.S. (unflattering) outtakes from today's escapade with the webcam

No comments:

Post a Comment