Friday, July 6, 2012

Cynthiaaaa

Ajfkdlsjfa;dskfj I talked to the cute guy for literally the first time today. Well he talked to me before...... wellllll, more like at me. At me and Jeremy. and he was like checking me out LOL idk how to make that sound less weird...
.....LOL THIS SOUNDS SO PATHETIC MOVING ON
Today was Cynthia's 16th birthday so after Elite (who cares about Elite no one) we (me, Cynthia, Selena, Joyce) took the bus to Great Mall!


Le matching shorts, cardigan, studded/spiked jewelry, and glasses (you can tell mine are fake lol but I wish they were real they don't look half bad)
Tim Walcott (Writing teacher) asked me if the spikes were metal or plastic. (They're plastic). Mark said I could take an eye out with that bracelet.


Instagrammin' on the bus. People must have thought we were mental LOL I know Joyce and Cynthia certainly thought we were :C
Ate at Chipotle and split a chicken bowl with Selena because 1. expensive and 2. too much food lol.
Went to Forever21 and since I only bought three things this time (all from Forever21... yey) I'm probably not going to do a shopping haul because I'm lazy af.


A moustached Hello Kitty backpack to match the one she has on her back. And I just jumped in the picture because I like pictures.


Tuxedo Sam!!! Still the cutest thing in Sanrio imo. I would have bought this bag but it was waaaaay overpriced. Le sighs. Next time I go to Hong Kong maybe they'll be selling knockoffs on the street or at Ladies' Market c;


Wow my collarbones do really stick out in a funny way people have been telling me that recently hmmm wow.
Now if only my cheekbones would do me a favor and stick out more... maybe I'd be slightly attractive D:


Waiting in Nike for Cynthia to buy her "stepping" shirt LOOL don't waste the floor-length mirrors! (The only way to see if your legs look good, and mine, unfortunately, do not :C)
And that was the end of our bus/Chipotle/shopping excursion.
ONCE AGAIN, A VERY HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MISS CYNTHIA JIANG

1 comment: