Sunday, July 15, 2012

le music

Who is using their iPad to check my blog.
LOOOOOL omq come on leave a comment or something I just find it really funny that people are using their Androids/iPods/iPads to look at my blog :P
Anyways, I just wanted to talk about my current favorite songs/covers that I like to jam to.
Currently.

"Somewhere Only We Know" - Keane (Cover by Max Schneider & Elizabeth Gillies)


Have this on replay right now it's so good it gives me chills.

"Titanium" - David Guetta ft. Sia


Usually don't listen to mainstream music but wow. Sia's voice. So naice.

"White Winter Hymnal" - Birdy


Because Birdy's covers are so beautiful and Fleet Foxes' lyrics are lovely as well.

"Off To The Races" - Lana Del Rey



I just really like her voice and there's something wrongly mesmerizing about the lyrics/melody.

"Rehab" - Amy Winehouse



It gets stuck in my head and I end up singing this around the house at random times -- like at one in the morning.

"Lego House" - Ed Sheeran




"Drunk" and "The A Team" and "Small Bump" are also very good but this one's my favorite from his album "+" -- and if you don't know who he is, GO CHECK HIM OUT. Plus, Rupert Grint's in this music video lol.

"Wallet" - Regina Spektor



Her voice is so naice and the lyrics are amazingly superbly beautiful.

"Run" - Snow Patrol



I like Snow Patrol. This is a good song. That is all.

--
Soooooo I hope you went and listened to every one of those songs as imho they are absolutely superb and especially please go check out Birdy, Lana Del Rey, Amy Winehouse, Regina Spektor, and Ed Sheeran as they have lots and lots more beautiful songs but these are just my favorite atm.
If you already know/like these artists/songs then yey let's be friends c:
But if you don't have the same personal taste as I do you may not like them as much lol so oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment