Monday, July 9, 2012

thankfuls

partaaay with friends
Yesterday (Sunday) was Cynthia's sweet sixteen party! there was around 25 people there lol. For the first few hours all we did was stay outside on the driveway/street and fill water balloons/pour water on people haha. I got there an hour late (around 4) so the first thing they did when I stepped onto the driveway was pour a bucket of water down the front of my shirt =____= Luckily I took Cynthia's warning seriously and brought a full set of clothes with me LOLLL
And then there was more water/water balloon fun + root beer floats without root beer (soda, lol) c: and right when I was almost completely dried off, someone decided it was 'gang up on Janis time' and literally everyone either poured water or smashed water balloons at me =____= (CALVIN I BLAME YOUUUU)
then everyone went inside to change LOL
and Trisha, Albert Tao, and Calvin played Melee for quite a while
the rest of us just sat on the couches and watched loooool.
and yum barbeque and the sausages were so good omq. (quite a few inappropro sausage jokes heeeeere; WEEEEEEENIIIIIIIIIIS)
then Oreo cupcakes by Lindsey were so fantastic omq mouthgasms. finally they played more melee and we (me, Louisa, Victoria) played truth or dare while Selena and Joyce studied vocab words and Clarisse, Justine, and Jacinda played volleyball and other people did other stuff LOL
our truth or dare game:
  • Louisa sat in Austin Lee's lap (well really he figured out what she was trying to do when we kept trying to get him to sit down so he sat and then pulled Louisa into his lap LOL)
  • Victoria blocked Trisha's view of the game until she walked off the edge
  • they asked me "who's the cutest senior guy at our school? (class of 2013)" "CHRIS KIIIIIIIIIIIIM"
  • Victoria had to go pull a controller cable out lol and she pulled Trisha's out (entirely by chance) and then Trisha didn't know what happened at first so she was like .....what until people started laughing LOL
  • um they dared me to go in front and lay down and pose on the floor but I couldn't because I am actually very self-conscious (if you didn't know, yes, actually, I do have some self-pride.......) so they were like ok ok ok fine pick a guy in the room to sit on his lap and since I didn't know Albert Tao and Austin Lee was out of the room it was Calvin LOL he had terrible posture so I had to go and like rearrange his arms before I could sit LOOOOL and the strange thing was once I went over the Melee game just finished and everyone was staring at me like ..... "GET SOOOOOOOME" and "omq what about Jeremy"
  • .....................lol
anyways all in all it was really really really fun and Cynthia's parents were like taking pictures haha but I don't know where they are :P
Jeremy Maaaaaak
so this kid. Usually I talk to him or text him about weird insignificant happenings in my life looool but yesterday I was being moody so I just talked at him and then he talked to me and made me feel better this kid he says he doesn't know how to comfort people but he does. And I can talk to him about literally anything and it won't be awkward or uncomfortable and I just love this kid so much and I am thankful that we are so close and he can give me good advice without making it seem condescending or like advice at all but it helps.
I just reread the paragraph I just typed up yeah it didn't make much coherent sense but yeah JEREMY MAK BE MY BEST FRIEND 5EVA PRZ
duuuubstep 
I listen to dubstep alone ok there is no need to dance to it. and for some reason it helps me focus especially because I can't focus when listening to music with lyrics. (but I can with thumping beats and random mixes? hmm...)

yeeeeah alright that's about it that's what I'm thankful for kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment