Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"to the beautiful you"

or the Korean adaptation of the manga "Hana Kimi", which has already been adapted into both a Taiwanese and a Japanese drama.
I don't know much about the storyline (translate: don't know anything at all) but I know that the main leads are Goo Jae Hee (which will be played by Sulli from f(x)) and Kang Tae Joon (Minho from SHINee)
[And 9 members from EXO are cameos c: c: c:]
I read the Dramawiki article about this drama but since it hasn't aired yet, there wasn't anything besides the plot:
The series centers on Goo Jae Hee, a Korean girl who lives in the United States. One day, she sees a track and field competition on TV, and becomes attracted to one of the high jump competitors, Kang Tae Joon. She begins to idolize the young athlete and eventually transfers to Korea to attend the same school that Tae Joon attends after he suffers an accident that could potentially end his career. There is a catch, however: Tae Joon attends an all-boys high school and Jae Hee must disguise herself as a boy to enter.
There's the whole unrealistic "idolizing someone on TV" and "moving to Korea from the US to go to the same school" thing but I think I can look past that if the storyline/acting is better than what I'm expecting right now.
I mean, Minho and Sulli, the main leads? They're singers/rappers/dancers, not actors. But Minho's acted before and apparently Sulli did pretty well at the scriptreads so we'll see.

So apparently lots of people thought Amber (fellow group member who is a very pretty tomboy) would be better fit for the role because Sulli was very girly/had long-ish hair.

this is Amber my girl crush

and this is Sulli.

There is a hair-chopping scene in the beginning of the drama, but no one actually thought that she would fit the role/actually chop her hair off.
Turns out she chopped off about 60 cm of hurr.

LOL


She is so stunning with short hair I can't even please never grow your hair out long.
Although lots of people also said that she looks like Taemin what


Uh......... maybe I'm weird, but I don't see it. Also this is my favorite hairstyle on him... his debut hairstyle :P
Maybe their hair looks kind of similar in different eras...?


Idk. TAEMIN, GO BACK TO BLACK HAIR D:
So yeah there's a bunch of hype about this whole thing and pictures have been leaked from their filmings and Minho looking hot ;~;

hi Minho you're hot and attractive although those shorts are a tad bit short

Hopefully I'll be able to watch the drama without wanting to be Sulli too much (she's beautiful with short and long hair, she has beautiful legs, she sings well, she dances well, she's part of a popular girl group, she gets to play the lead role in a popular drama, she gets to be the romantic interest of Choi Minho....)
Do you know what I mean.
Sometimes I'm reading a book or watching a movie or TV show or drama or something and it'll just be too much and then I'll have to pause it or go do something else first and calm myself down so

Hwaiting for this drama and hoping that it lives up to its hwype.
(LOLCWIDT)

No comments:

Post a Comment