Friday, April 6, 2012

why hello

before I start this post may I direct your attention to this true butt-spiration. Go ahead. Click it. And then rape the replay button LULULULL
Why can't my body look like hers D:
Why can't my face look like hers D:
Why can't I be her D:
Okay moving on. So today's post is probably going to be a mishmash of random things but that's okay because I always post random things. Right? right.
Today's the first day of spring break and NO, I'm not bored yet because I have a lot of stuff to do =^= First off, my dad woke me up at 7 just to mess with me. -___- I pulled the covers back over my head and slept till 10. Then I had to go to swim practice. Also I have troubles with the weather here. It looks sunny and nice and WARM, right? until you step out of the door OTL and the wind's like WFWFOWOOOOSHS WOFOWOFOOOSH WFWOFOOOOOSH OH YOU THOUGHT IT WAS WARM WELL NOPE YOU THOUGHT WRONG TWTTTOOTWFOFOSOFOSHFHS COOLD BORRURDR BRRRRR KWROSHROFOOSH HOSHF HS H HFH HDSH H H

mm.


lol my face when I realized it was a video and not a picture
real picture this time

I don't know actually
Why does my face look so red???
I don't know, maybe swimming for TWO HOURS IN THE HOT BURNING TANNING HORRIBLE SUN TURNS YOUR FACE RATHER RED
but my hair looks naice
:D
and speaking of hair, I really wanna go dye me hair again but I want to try out Palty, this Asian brand of hair dye instead of the other brands like Garnier Fructis because apparently Palty works best on Asian/black/dark hair sooooooo
hmmm to dye or not to dye
because right now me hair be short right so since I am le swimming all day every day for 'hell week' next week, the sun + chlorine might make le brown streaks in my hair :o
which could be pretty cool so when people ask me if my hair's natural I can say yes c:
BECAUSE APPARENTLY EVERYONE THINKS THAT CHLORINE'S LIKE SOME MAGICAL SHIT THAT HIGHLIGHTS HAIR LIKE BLEACH OK
see reference post somewhere back when I posted some thing like that too lazy to go look for it now :P
so I have like three options right now

  1. stay home and do shit
  2. stay home and don't do shit (torrented The Hunger Games so I'm gonna watch that in a bit
  3. stay home and don't bike to CVS because don't dye hair and wait for la highlights....?
  4. stay home and don't bike to CVS because bye la hair dye tomorrow @ mall....? but won't get Palty D:
  5. stay home and don't bike to CVS because maybe can get dad to drive to Marina Foods where they gots Palty hair dye (idek why LOL)
  6. bike to CVS and get la hair dye but won't get Palty D:
  7. dye hair?
  8. or not dye hair????
okay that was significantly more than three options but you know what I mean it's sorta like a tree diagram
OTL la


Anyways right now second biggest internal struggle is whether to put on my circle lenses or not because they make my eyes look strange but I want to wear them tomorrow when I go shopping with people at Valley Fair
Actually right now I don't even know if we have a ride because my dad has to work at 9 and then we'd have to go at 8 and Valley Fair doesn't even open till like 9 or some shit
and I have lots of stuff to do
like

  1. Career paper
  2. WWII oral report
  3. Chinese homework
shit dude
I better get cracking
after I watch The Hunger Games
and see Rue get killed

idk
GO WATCH THAT BUTT-SPIRATION VIDEO AGAIN
ohwait you were too captivated by sexyness that you never stopped watching it eh
I know you
I know who you are
oh but imho first place for sexiest woman goes to Miranda Kerr
and oh wow that accent
mmmmmf

No comments:

Post a Comment