Thursday, April 26, 2012

SWIM TEAM PICS

so swim team picture day is about one of the funnest days in all of swim season. hands down. yes.
besides official fancy schmancy team photos of course, there's people with nice ass cameras to take wonderfully derpy pictures.
all pictures pc: Annaliese and taken off of Facebook. 
as usual, click for larger photo!

me and jeremy. my shoulder muscles omq

JV girls + Cory + Morten!!! (plus my ear cuff haha it STANDS OUT)

me and Steven oh my arms oh

"ASIAN GIRL POSE" (after the "INDIAN" and the "WHITE GIRL" pics..... LOL)

LANE FOUR GIRLS, AND THE ONLY ONES THAT MATTER HAH just keeds

so this started out as a four person photo and people kept coming in hahaaaa. lol chris kim le derping on the side

nisha loves me, hella bonding in lane 4 and complaints haaa wow i'm hella brown and muscled look at my back dude

adrienne's hella cute and so's asia in the background LOOOOOOOL
hella cute ex-CUDA kids. LOL AMY'S 'D' IS BACKWARDS HAHAAA
and then I was photobombing a few pictures............
alright fine here it is major derp

i can't even look at it. "JANIN"

"JANOUT"
okay
so yeeeeeeah the guys also went on their speedo run! me and alisha and annaliese and asia and tara stayed at school and finally when alisha's dad came to pick us up the guys were just coming back! c: saw them come back and waved through the car windows, hahah. they all looked up at us waving from the car and started laughing/waving back omq
AUSTIN WHALEY'S THE NEW "RIDICULOUSLY PHOTOGENIC GUY"

No comments:

Post a Comment