Wednesday, April 25, 2012

EAR CUFF

my very first pair haha. saw a few pics on Tumblr and instantly fell in love c: although didn't order/think of buying any until last week! went on etsy and basically searched up some nice, cheap ones. shops also had very positive feedback so I got a friend to order online for me and got them today!
here are some nice pics.

ah acne scars ah

left earring + half of my face that I don't like

right ear cuff + half of face that i do like

yay flattering camera angles yay

you see i tend to take pics with favoring right side of face lol
yeah so thanks so much Brian for ordering from etsy for me! I really really really gusta.
very much.
(yes after spring break swim practice i am now blacker than a lot of my Indian friends. /shakes head/)

No comments:

Post a Comment