Friday, April 13, 2012

ORANGE MORANGE SPORANGE

so yes I have decided to dye my hair back to black.
because
I hate it when people stare at me, or more accurately, my orange hair. now I know that it's stupid to worry about what other people think, but when people think disparaging comments towards my hair, they won't keep it to themselves, nooooooooooooooo. they have to tell my mother "oh your daughter's hair is SOOOOOO weird" or "wow did you know your daughter's blonde now huh" WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION I'M NOT BLONDE just orange
in case you missed that day in kindergarten where they were teaching colors


THIS IS NOT BLONDE.
yes I am aware my hair looks dead and horrible but that's because I go swimming 5 days a week 2 and a half hours a day okay chlorine is a bitch
so


hey guys I'm Taemin


hey guys I'm Jonghyun

freaking goggle tan
hey guys I'm Kris


hey guys I'm Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment