Monday, April 2, 2012

miewjroie

I keep getting random blog views from all over the world because of those pictures of the One Direction guys. LOL mostly Harry and Niall; people are searching up "Harry Styles" or "Niall Horan" on Google images, clicking on the pictures I uploaded on my blog, and messing up my stats because of it. I got 100+ views yesterday and today from Italy, URUGUAY, Russia, Brazil, Japan, England, etc. because of it .____.
Anyways,
MY PORES ARE HUUUUUUGE :C so back to the trusty Daiso 'natural pack' that I don't even know if I'm using right but that's okay because it was quite a huge bottle for $1.50! :D

I look quite ghastly without my bangs so that's why my forehead is cut off.

my favorite part of my face: my chin.

Actually my bangs are put up in a kawaii~!!1 way so I'll post a picture of that
yes I whited out my mouth because I look ghastly without my bangs.
Whee for little animal clips :P
Oh, and I also made a little side blog (going to have selcas, hair, clothes, and weight loss posts, instead of flooding them all here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment