Sunday, April 22, 2012

Liveblogging from Inkigayo live stream 120422

  • /opens window
  • Who is this
  • Judging from the side comments I think it’s BTOB
  • They have a funny name and too many members too much work to remember their names
  • I had enough trouble trying to memorize EXO’s names
  • Although they’re kinda cute
  • Insane insane INSANE
  • Where’s EXO omq can you please come out I want to sleep
  • Ok they’re done
  • Um ok hi IU and Goo Hara you’re qts
  • Who’s that other girl
  • Does she matter
  • Nope
  • Okay next
  • These guys in white
  • Bubbles why are there floating bubbles
  • These guys are opening their mouths so wide what if they choke on soap and bubbles
  • Ok they’re done
  • Now it’s NU’EST
  • I actually liked their song it’s catchy
  • And they have nice voices/dancing/looks
  • Ooh chair dancing huh and fire in the background
  • Look it’s Ren the guy who’sprettier than any other girl
  • Is he wearing a spiked hair band
  • That’s hot
  • #realmenwearpinkandspikedaccessories
  • Wow that was a real man hip swing there
  • Nice crotch shots, cameraman
  • /yawn
  • Ooh chair spinning wow do you think you’re fancy
  • Who’s Nell
  • Wtf
  • No not a slow song prz I’m going to fall asleep right here
  • I’m sacrificing my beauty sleep for you EXO-K I hope you know that
  • Is the lead singer wearing pink lip gloss
  • Rock that lip color mm
  • /yawn
  • Why is there an ad
  • God good thing the ad’s during Nell
  • If there was one during EXO-K’s perf I would die
  • Who’s this
  • Oh it’s 4MINUTE
  • I only know that because Hyuna’s there
  • The girl with short blonde hair’s cute
  • Hyuna’s freaking skinny
  • KOLEA KOLEA
  • OOH B1A4 I like I like
  • Listening to the fanchants I’m guessing the fans like too
  • Hi Baro you have a nice deep rapping voice damn you almost sound like TOP wut
  • Hi Jinyoung you’re beautiful
  • Mm Sandeul
  • /yawn
  • Gongchaaaaaaan
  • That pink print jacket looks lovely on you
  • Man everyone’s looking nice in pink today
  • Your roots are growing out you need more chemicals to fry your hair
  • Is CNU the tallest idk I don’t really like long hair on guys
  • I really don’t know who that purple haired girl is on the far left
  • Am I supposed to
  • I feel bad now
  • It looks like there’s a scorpion sting growing out of the back of IU’s head
  • She’s so pale damn
  • They’re all so pale damn
  • Goo Hara’s waist damn
  • Who IS that girl
  • YES SHE MENTIONED EXO K ARE THEY COMING UP
  • Lol all the fans screamed so hard when she mentioned EXO-K
  • wait
  • ……no
  • There’s this girl group I don’t really care about they sound annoying
  • Are they doing the chicken dance
  • Hair flip hair flip you flip dat hair
  • Ouch overly autotuned background music
  • Girl with platinum blonde lesbian haircut looks nice though
  • Ok can you go  away you’re annoying goddamn
  • /yawn
  • I’m sorry for being so rude I’m just tired and waiting for my EXO-K
  • Got my hopes up but now there’s this girl group that’ll never make it big anyways why are they here gojfdksl;akfdj
  • They’re grating on my nerves
  • What kind of dance moves are those this is not the sixties for god’s sake
  • Are they done
  • Nope
  • Fuck
  • One more chorus
  • Prz
  • Yes finally
  • …………..no
  • GODFJKSLDAJ ;LKJASLFDJK;KK
  • …..who are they again………
  • YES MY EXO-K YES YES YES YES YES
  • HELLO D.O.
  • HELLO GORGEOUS VOICE HELLO HIGH NOTES
  • NO CRACK THIS TIME LOL
  • OOOOH THE FANSCREAMS
  • HELLO KAI
  • HELLO KAI’S BICEPS
  • MMMMMM THE FANCHATS ARE DAEBAK FJKDSL;A
  • HELLO BAEKHYUN
  • STILL GOT THAT GUYLINER I SEE
  • HELLO SU HO
  • HELLO KAI
  • HELLO KAI’S GOLD TASSELED SHIRT
  • DOESN’T LU HAN HAVE A WHITE TASSELED SHIRT
  • OOH MMMM CROTCH DANCE MOVES
  • MAMA FINGER LICKIN’ GOOD
  • THAT’S HOT
  • KEEP DOING WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING BECAUSE THAT’S HOT
  • FANCHANTSSSSSSS
  • HOPPING
  • HOT STUFF
  • SCREAMING
  • MAMA SHUFFLE DANCE
  • KAI
  • CHANYEOL
  • HELLO
  • WELL
  • D.O.’S HIGH NOTES
  • KAI’S MAMA MOANS
  • OMQ
  • THEY’RE KNEELING
  • IT’S OFFICIAL I’M IN LUST WITH THESE SIX ATTRACTIVE BEINGS
  • YES
  • BAEKHYUN MMMMMM
  • TENDONS STICKING OUT ON YOUR NECK LOL
  • CROTCH MOVES
  • HOPS
  • MMMMM
  • Goodbye EXO-K
  • Now it’s 4MINUTE
  • Hi Hyuna
  • /closes window
ok so I am officially an EXOTIC I have learned all of the boy's names and can more or less tell them/their voices apart. ehehehehe although I'm still more of an EXO-M fan much love goes to EXO-K! they might have lots of stages but EXO-M has all the cute interviews <3

also yes thiswas a sad poor attempt at actually LIVEBLOGGING so I was typing these comments as my actual real reactions to whatever was livestreaming from Inkigayo! c: which is probably why I sound a bit psycho..........
c:

No comments:

Post a Comment