Monday, August 27, 2012

might as well

I decided since I somehow found the motivation to actually blog (I suspect boredom), I might as well get it all out.
On Saturday me, Trisha, Charlie Tong, Victoria, Feiyao (Yaobob!), Flora, Darren, and Jonathan Lu (Lulu? No, that's saved for Trisha's Lulu LOLLL) went to Kerrie's house for a night of Melee/Brawl and dinner and fun.
When I got there (half an hour late, had to go to volunteering first) Flora, Kerrie, Yaobob, Charlie, and Darren had already played some Brawl and then I watched some more games. Then Victoria rang the doorbell and I opened it, looked her in the eye, and then said "Nope, you can't come in" and closed the door LOL. I was debating not opening it for another five minutes but then gave in and let her in. There was an abundance of crackers and Rice Krispies for our dinner hahaha but luckily Kerrie had pesto pasta and hummus so it was all good. Plus her parents were out c: c: c:
Trisha came with her brother and they sat down and began to play Melee... against each other... while the rest of us just stared and watched haha until we decided to leave them alone and made popcorn. Some semi-racist jokes/sarcastic comments about the POP POP POP girl and the microwave. It's good to be talking to Yaobob + Charlie again. I haven't talked to them much since the last Melee party so wow, video games bring friends together! (even though I am bollocks [been reading lots of Sherlock fanfiction, is the Brit showing?] at Melee, I like watching other people beat the crap out of each other's characters haha)
Trisha's brother left and then we gathered around and ate pesto pasta with meatballs. Yum yum in my tum tum. Also Darren brought like five Chewy bars and I swear I ate them all HAHAHA they're so good though. Mark got me addicted. I blame him.
Melee time! Sat on the couch along with Yaobob and Victoria and first I was sitting on Victoria on the two big couch pillows, then got uncomfortable because Yaobob was taking up two seats -___- HA so we tried to push him over and ended up wedging myself in a tiny space with pillows lol. Then the whole thing about 'YOU'RE FAT' and 'I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN (WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN)' and 'MY COUCH' haha omq I can't explain it was just extremely funny.
We started playing Truth or Dare, which ended up being just Dare, and Charlie and the "front back side to side" dance HAHAHAHAAA HE WAS SO MAD
Finally ended up playing "King", where everyone gets a number card except for one 'king' card, and whoever gets the 'king' card is .... king. LOL
The king calls out two numbers and makes them do weird things. HAHAHAAAA OH THE THINGS WE DID
We moved into the other living room area, and I GOT THE COUCH FIIIIIRST but then Yaobob pushed me to one side and stole a seat. And then Charlie like pushed me from the other side and ended up squishing three people to a two-seater sofa deerlord. It was so squished that we could feel each other's hips .____.;
Then more crazy King stuff. ohgosh. I remember I made 5 hump the lamp, and 2 hump him AHAHAHAHAHAHFDSJFHJSHF
right. "What happens at Kerrie's house stays at Kerrie's house" :P sooooo this was kind of a useless blog post that ends with "you had to be there"
but well
you had to be.
I think that's all I have to say.
I can't wait for the next Melee party.

No comments:

Post a Comment