Tuesday, August 7, 2012

i kind of really want a cat

why am I so unattractive I have like the sex appeal of a tree

i think i'm pretty
and as you can tell I was right my mother did go postal which is why my hair is now dyed a lovely 'natural black'.
WHY did I dye my hair if I knew my mother was going to go postal? well it's kind of hard to explain, but basically it's my hair and I like those colors in my hair and apparently so do many many other people and I think it looks good and it's my hair and it may not have been the best decision but life is life
did I ever tell you that in eighth grade my mother and I had this huge fight about my side bangs. Yes. It was ghastly. I won that one, though, because even she could tell that side bangs made me look less tree-like -_____-
also I've been looking at LUSH products and I really want to try out this blueberry mask thing because my face has been pimply redness the past few weeks I want to cry

graahghghg help
also my mother's old friend from Hong Kong + his son (who is one year older than me and happens to be my ex's brother [yes, my ex is my mother's old friend's son {it lasted two months} but no one knew about it] is coming over to stay at our house for two days to look at universities (Stanford, UC Berkeley) and I got kicked out of my bedroom
(which looks completely different now LOL there is a new desk inside it and more stuff and pictures)
also the last time I saw them (their entire family back then) was two summers ago, in Hong Kong
and now our house is the tidiest I've ever seen it
all I really want is my bedroom back :c and to go to music camp at UCSC (choir camp, NOT band camp as many people seem to assume) and I think it was so obvious that I didn't want them to come that my mother said, "be nice, Janis"
hm
when am I ever not nice

apparently this is the most common expression on my face... smug amusement(?)
oh well it's not like I'll see them much lol since I still have the last week of Elite (skipping the last 2000 word quiz like yeaaaaah [UCSC MMMF])
and plus I have a cute guy as my choir group leader (same grade too). lol I will never be a group leader I have no leadership skills whatsoever 
now I'm waiting for them to get here and then apparently we're going to go see Stanford
toodles

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, my name is Chris! I came across your blog and just wanted to say i think you are very pretty :)
    Do you have instagram by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete