Monday, August 27, 2012

alright fine

Short post about San Francisco trip with Trisha, my sister, and our mothers lol. Basically an all day shopping trip :P

Sister. I don't think we look alike.

The day before, I told Trisha where I wanted to go and we basically compiled a list of stores/addresses: YesStyle, Clothes Contact (thrift store I learned about through clothesencounters on Youtube), Urban Outfitters, Forever21 (we went to TWO Forever21's LOL), and Lush.
In the end we went to more stores than that though lol.
Okay... pictures of actual shopping adventures, then haul. (All photos from Trisha's iPhone/Facebook)

First stop... YesStyle! It's in a mall called Stonebrook Galleria, I believe. 
OOTD... Outfit Of That Day lol
That's Trisha, to the left. Since I shop religiously at YesStyle, I have a lot of their merch,
including the sweater that she's wearing lol.
We left YesStyle without buying anything, although I was eyeing some cute shoes ($85!!! :c) and a couple of the K-Pop posters (don't blame me, although I like K-Pop I am not one of those crazy sasaeng fans who send their idol biases letters written in tampon blood -- search it up if you don't believe me)
Then we wanted to go to the big Forever21 but moms said there was a Forever21 here in the mall so why not go there? So we went. (And to the other Forever21 in the end anyways so LOL IDK)
I bought a skirt/shirt at that Forever21. For $20 in all. I felt proud of myself. (Pics down below with the haul pics)
Since we spent about an hour in Forever21, parents spent two in Eddie Bauer .____.

about the only interesting thing they were selling in Eddie Bauer... takes "spork" to a
whole new level. "Foonfe"?
Ate lunch at the mall (Japanese food, yum) and then set off for downtown San Francisco. Finally parked in some shady alley, then proceeded on foot. Met some weirdass people LOL. A blonde woman was running up the street in the opposite direction, paused, looked at Trisha and I (parents and sister up further ahead), and pointed as us and said "Gorgeous 1, Gorgeous 2" and then continued running. Not even kidding Idk man what's going on
After passing some very ghetto people, we were headed to Clothes Contact, but there was this creepy ass doll mannequin in the window thing and we got so creeped out by it we didn't even go in .__. Oh well.
On to Urban Outfitters!
Land of spiky hopes and dreams.
Which are then crushed by outrageous price tags ;~~~;

this adorable spiky backpack that was on sale for $40. oh how I wanted it
Apparently I look like a K-Pop star in this. I wanted this spiky blazer. Very much.
I didn't really want these shoes, but hey, spikes. They actually hurt.
 Then we went to the bigger Forever21 across the street, and my mom picked out clothes for me that were actually really nice and pretty LOL. She picked out a party dress + cardigan and ended up putting the dress back because I'd already bought the skirt. It was nice though. "I have good taste" - mother dear
Finally ... LUSH!
I went with the intentions of getting a small bottle of Tea Tree Water (toner) and a face mask.

Here I am trying on face masks. Chocolate on left, Blueberry on right
I left with a big bottle of toner and a face mask and absolutely no money left in my wallet. The salespeople are so so so persuasive (or am I just easily pushed? D:) and they got me to buy a bigger bottle lol. And spend fifteen more bucks.
After all these shenanigans, we went to Japantown (wanted to go to Pika Pika, but closing soon) for dinner.
While waiting for our food -- camwhoring.






There was this Canto guy who was really cute that we took a zoomed-in stalker photo of LOL.

He looks like Jonghyun from SHINee from the side OKAY
Then home. 12 hours of shopping deerlord.
Haul pics!



navy blue wool-ish cardigan from Forever21 that mom picked out


shirt that was only $11. I like the lace shoulders. from Forever21
LOOK IT'S SHEER IN THE BACK 
black high-low chiffon skirt from Forever21. Trisha got the pink version of this
apparently my closet is a lot more monochrome than hers -- she likes bright yellow cardigans of all things
look at this beautiful thing. clothesencounters (Jenn Im) on Youtube has the same one @_____@
Jenn Im is my fashion idol/inspiration <3

The big bottle that the salesladies strongarmed me into buying LOL
And....... the mask. I am so attractive that it scares me.
And that's a wrap.
Did I say this was going to be a short post?
Lol my b.

No comments:

Post a Comment