Saturday, November 24, 2012

sobbing

Recently made a "want" bookmark folder and since Christmas is coming up (okay there's still a month, but Thanksgiving's over and now therefore it is socially acceptable to go all Christmassy) I decided I'd like to share it with all of you.
Plus, 96.5 radio station is now playing Christmas music again!
So without further ado, things that I want (+accompanying links bc you can order anything off the internet these days) and will drool over but probably will never buy

also didn't go Black Friday shopping so I think I'm entitled to spend a little money
ha ha no what is money


1. Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s White Instant Film Camera



Don't ask me why I want this, I just do. But since it's $62.90 (well I've got to say, it's sixty bucks cheaper than the Urban Outfitters price) and also requires uber-expensive film, I'm probably never going to get it. But look at it. It's so cute. And the pictures it takes are so adorable.
(Twin pack of film costs $12.98 so that's thirteen bucks for twenty pictures sob)



Have an irking feeling that (since these are from the Urban Outfitters website) these are very very overpriced. But I don't care bc they're beautiful. Honestly couldn't imagine wearing such high wedges unless they were in sneaker form so bAM SNEAKER WEDGES
(for $79.00 sob)


Alright yes yes as of YET, I do not own an iPhone. But it was promised and my parents are waiting till Cyber Monday for best deals o k a y we are cheap.
BUT THIS CASE IS NOT SOB
For $35, I can get a one-piece, impact resistant, flexible plastic hard case featuring an extremely slim profile. 
And a hole in my wallet.

4. "Light Painter" T-shirt (from Threadless)


This is the design on the shirt and omq it's sO CREATIVE
and right now (and for the rest of the weekend) IT'S ONLY $9.99 compared to $20 so plsplssplspssp
:C
Insert sadface.jpg here.



YES I ALREADY HAVE EVERY SINGLE SONG ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED ONTO MY IPOD BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT I actually want to support them by buying their CD wow you can measure a fan's love for their idol groups by how much merc they buy
this is wrong
BUT OWHALE
each CD is $13.99 rn from Yesasia. ugh dongsaeng fan is poor. 

Anyways, that concludes this year's *~~w a n t~~* list and we'll be checking back with you next year provided we're still alive and haven't sobbed ourselves into a grave of feels yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment