Saturday, December 15, 2012

bobby + valval's 18th + charity fashion show

So many things have happened yesterday and today that I couldn't put off updating any longer hah. You see I'm actually still alive (cue the credits song from Portal) and decided to spam you all with pictures of holiday craziness.

First off, at the model meeting after school on Friday, Bobby asked me to winter ball and it was the first time anyone's ever asked me to a dance and he remembered the song that I told him I thought was 'the cutest couple song ever!1!11!!!1' and lol I don't have a dress I am in struggle city

Next, Valerie invited me to her 18th birthday party last night at Kaenyama. She got two private tatami rooms and it was so pretty and neat and everyone was dressed up and looked smart. I met so many new people and laughed very hard and ate very much sushi and cake and Wei took lots and lots of pics haha.
All pictures from Wei (hi-quality) or Xinxin's iPhone camera (low-koalaty).

probably the photo where I look the best HAHA 
you see my face already degrading into @$14n gl0o0o0o0w. Wei, Steven, me, and Xinxin (aka BAOZI)!
wore my gun tights and people kept asking me if they were tattoos LOL


what is this boy doing

compare the eye sizes....
psh this steven who does he think he is
Birthday girl~! twinkle, twinkle~~~
hey look a normal pi--
oh how we have fallen
Wei's fancy camera has to outdo Xinxin's iPhone LOL
baozi and valval 2qutes, and my face looks skinny here. will wonders never cease.
group shot! y'all are so nice and the party twas very fun^^
qurls. um what is happening with my collarbones
coffee cake!
happy early birthday, valval~~!! <3
Winter Wonderland Charity Fashion Show! hosted by A La Mode and Louisa + another Indian guy were emcees.
When I walked into Chadbourne's gym, I didn't recognize Louisa at first omq she was the spitting image of Bubzbeauty oAo so pretty~
took lots of crazy pictures and MARK ACTUALLY CAME HAHAHA and so did Richard and ugh all the pictures
Pics from various iPhone owners and Wei and Thomas.



we're all looking at the other camera hahaha 


JONATHAN STRIPPING ON THE CATWALK
you couldn't have given me ONE GOOD PICTURE

XIIIIIIIINXIIIIIIIIIN (BAAAAAOZIIIIIII)
awk face/body/shot but look it's bubzbeauty!!11!1!! lol jk it's just peiwen
i look terrible but IT'S RICHARD
Christie is the epitome of cuteness none can compare


mathematica cho!!!!!!

do you see the difference between this pic and the one before this one
NOPE ME NEITHER
I like how Louisa gets the awkward hover hand and I don't LOL
Trisha's face I am in tears

ok now gotta do my English essay ha ha ha scarlet letter ha ha ha no

No comments:

Post a Comment